Monday, December 15, 2014

Lincoln is Three

 
 It's hard to believe that the tiny baby who made me a grandma is already three years old. I love spending time with this boy and it just keeps getting better! He even loves baseball. Of course I love that!
Lincoln and I had a special birthday date. I started a tradition of a trip to the bookstore to get a birthday book then get a treat. Lincoln again choose Cup of Joe for his treat. He also asked for a hike. Of course I love that too. We did go to the bookstore but the beaver lodge and lake hike is much more interesting!

I didn't take a single photo at Lincoln's birthday party. It was a busy day! But he got to enjoy some gifts quietly when Uncle Jay and Aunt Breezy brought some to brunch on his birthday week.
 This is Spiderman on ice skates. Could you tell? Lincoln loves to pretend!
 Ashley and Travis threw a great birthday party with lots of family and it was so much fun. I baked the cake but Ashley decorated it to look like a baseball. Lincoln has decided that he loves red velvet cake too. He helped make the frosting. Birthday celebrations are so much fun and a great time to think about how much has happened in the past year. Lincoln's birth has changed my life drastically in so many very wonderful ways! That gives me lots to celebrate too. Three years went very fast.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment