Tuesday, December 2, 2014

After Thanksgiving

 It's become a tradition for my kids to gather at my house the day after thanksgiving for an appetizer dinner and putting up my Christmas tree. I love the casual relaxed atmosphere of the day and am thrilled to have help with the tree assembly! Jay's the expert on getting the tree  built and Ashley helps with the ornaments. Lincoln was an excited helper when it came to the nutcrackers this year too.
 The weekend gave me time for knitting so I finished a Christmas gift for Dale's grandson and loved getting a chance to make another stocking. Soon I will be knitting another for my grandbaby that is due in the Spring. Dale and I found plenty of time for Christmas shopping and sports too. On Saturday we went to a Panther football playoff game in the evening after a championship volleyball game in the afternoon. Now it will be basketball instead of Fall sports!

No comments:

Post a Comment