Sunday, June 2, 2013

Marriage License Time

Less than a month till the wedding day; less than four weeks! Jay and Briana have been engaged for a year and Friday we started the weekend by heading to the court house so that they could apply for their marriage license. I served as the witness and pulled my camera out to record the event. It was especially fun to verify that they are NOT first cousins. It's exciting and hard to believe that less than a month from now I will have a daughter-in-law and the wedding will be over! These weeks will go quickly but I have my dress and my brooch so I am ready to roll.

1 comment:

  1. What a great thing to witness! My best wishes to Jay and Briana--it'll be no time at all until it's their wedding day, and I wish them great happiness in their life together.

    ReplyDelete