Thursday, June 27, 2013

CRV

This afternoon I got out a bucket of soapy water and cleaned the crud off my vehicle. I thought I would wash my car more after I moved, but that's not the case. I just don't think of it often. It's important that my vehicle get me from place to place and offer me the freedom that I need. I don't love my vehicle or spend lots of time thinking about it, but I get very upset when I have problems. Over a year ago I turned over my old CRV for one that is a 2008, which is a bit newer than my 1997. My first CRV served me well for eleven years and I still miss the extra style, especially when I am searching for my car in a parking lot. The shape, the green and the spare tire made my car easy to spot, but the white cross over is not so easy to find

 After 230,746 miles it was time to say good-bye. I really wasn't having problems but I found myself less trusting of my vehicle when leaving town so when someone I knew was looking to sell hers, I made the move. I still feel a little nostalgic when I see a green '97 CRV on the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment