Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Usable Space

After thirteen months in my home I am aware that I have some under used spaces. There are some rooms that are not being utilized and other rooms that have too many functions. This guest room is so cramped that I barely have room to stand when I file papers. Maybe that's why I waited twelve months to file. The room has only been used by guests twice in all this time. The other extra bedroom which was designated as a sewing room also has my printer, a rocking chair, a pack-n-play, an ironing board and a desk. It doesn't work well for anything. So even though I rarely move furniture, I am actually going to move entire rooms. The guest room queen size bed will go downstairs. The sewing room will most likely move to the guest room and the room formerly used for sewing will have a smaller bed and a pack-n-play. I think it will be a better use of space eventually. Don't hold your breath. It does sound like lots of work and heavy lifting but it seems like a good plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment