Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Snowy Day

 The snow fell again today. The forecast was up to six inches but it felt like more than that on much of my driveway and patio. Thanks to the winds there are some beautiful drifts and designs in the snow. When I went out to shovel and blow snow I put my camera in my pocket. With all the hard work and mechanical frustrations I forgot about the photos. There was no way I was getting bundled up to go out again so here's a shot from my dining room window. We had an ice storm on Sunday, thunder storms on Monday, 48 degrees on Tuesday morning and a real snow storm today. I guess it's a good time to celebrate our diverse weather! All this snow and ice makes me hungry for something warm and spicy like the dishes below. I made these a couple of weeks ago and shared them so they are long gone, but they were yummy. I doubt that I will do that much cooking tonight. This ear infection has really knocked me down a notch.

No comments:

Post a Comment