Sunday, January 13, 2013

Mohawk Hockey

I love my family and spending time with them. It's Jake's senior year, the last year for high school sports! It's been fun to watch him play but it's even more special this year. Jake played very well, got two goals and the Mohawks won! Because the game was in Cedar Rapids and in the middle of the day, Ashley and Lincoln joined Dale and me for the trip. Kaley, Scott and Brecken were a huge Cedar Rapids bonus. I love spending time with Dan and Jill and it's wonderful to watch our grandchildren together just like our kids played together 25 or 30 years ago. Dang, I sound old!

Brecken and Lincoln loved the hockey game, the sounds and the time to play together. I loved spending time with the two of them together; so cute and fun! I even watched the game closely enough to see Jake's goals. It was busy but such a fun day.

No comments:

Post a Comment