Monday, October 27, 2014

Unblogged Life

 Obviously I have been neglecting my blog. I blame my smart phone and Instagram mostly, but it's also that lack of computer interest. It's just so much easier to snap a shot with little or no editing or cropping. All of these photos are straight from my phone. I've been enjoying October and will continue to enjoy it for a few more days. Hiking has been especially wonderful. This was Hickory Hills but I go to Katowski very close to home most of the time.
 Apple pie and knitting for Christmas. It's clear that summer is over. I made Walker's stocking before he was born but got so excited about getting his name ready for this year.

 I love spending time outdoors in the Fall and fortunately its been nice enough that my family has been willing also. Lincoln especially loves being outside whenever possible.

 Walker has been so great when Ashley puts him in the carrier for a hike or a walk. He loves the leaves as much as I love them too!
 Kirby is always willing to walk with me! It's just coordinating my schedule with Jay's.
 So much beauty out there and I am loving it. Maybe I will have more time to blog when the snow flies. I have photos on both cameras too. It's my goal to get those transferred to the computer tonight. See, its just more work when I don't use the phone. Of course the photos have a different quality also. For now I will focus on enjoying the last days of October!

No comments:

Post a Comment