Friday, October 3, 2014

Cattle Congress 2014

 Its been three weeks since our fun day at Cattle Congress. Time does fly, especially since I've been on a long vacation since that time. I still want to document these fun memories. Monday when I asked Lincoln what he wanted to do his first suggestion was Cattle Congress. I am glad that he loves it but we will have to wait until next September.



 Lincoln is interested in the bunnies and the chicks but he is most happy in the cow barn and we return there often through our five hour stay.  Lincoln did very well without a nap and Walker went with the flow the entire day. It is such a pleasure to show them the animals and the fun.

 
 Its a great opportunity to learn a bit about "fair food" as well. I am looking forward to next year too and anxious to see what Walker's favorite things might be. It's amazing to think that he will be walking through the cow barns with us next September!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment