Monday, November 24, 2014

Fall Ended Early

 Fortunately we had some very fun outdoor times to soak up Autumn before this early winter weather hit. Of course, I was slow at posting anything from the last month so this is a big catch up!
 I love helping Ashley with smiles and distractions so that she can get great photos of my boys. I just feel so blessed to have such great pictures of my grandsons.


 We had some great back yard time too, just enjoying the wonderful weather and sand in our toes.

 We had some great hikes at Hartman Reserve and I loved every minute of that, even a surprise shower.

Ah, Halloween was cold but it was a good one.


 Football and playing in the leaves was great fun too. Walker loves leaves just like Lincoln.

 I love walking with family as I work to keep active and exercise more. It's fun to get to walk with Jay and Kirby occasionally after work while the sidewalks were still clear.

 Lincoln and I looked for a hiking spot close to his house and we found a good place to wander in the woods (sometimes referred to the jungle.) There is no trail but its lots of fun to explore and play in the sand near the river. Walker is amazingly flexible on our adventures. It will be fun to have him walking beside us next year.

 Apple picking at the very end of October was a great surprise when someone offered apples from their backyard. The apples were delicious and it was a great place to pick the apples ourselves.
In the last couple of weeks I've had lots more time for indoor activities and a much harder time getting my walks. I will post some of those things soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment