Saturday, May 24, 2014

Social Summer Start

This week has been very social and so much fun. The weather has been absolutely perfect, a kick-start to summer but not yet hot. I have had two patio lunches with family, two walks downtown for beverages with great friends and a road trip to a little brewery to catch up with an old friend. I already have patio plans with two friends for Wednesday evening too. Let the summer begin!

 Potosi Brewing Company was a great find. I am not sure how I made it this long without knowing about this little gem. The chaplain at work mentioned it this winter and I made plans to meet a friend and explore the brewery at the same time. The beer was excellent and the atmosphere was wonderful. I loved the quiet beer garden with the koi pond. It looks like they have live music on the weekends. Its well worth the drive and I will definitely be back to this spot again.

No comments:

Post a Comment