Saturday, May 10, 2014

I'm Home

 

 I just got home from a nine day vacation with Dale and had a great welcome home. There was nobody here but my yard was freshly mown and flowers were blooming everywhere. Huge thanks to Jay for coming over and mowing my yard. It was a great surprise and very much appreciated since I am sure that it had gotten long and rain is in the forecast.
 I had forgotten that I planted the orange tulips near the window in my family room so it was very exciting to find them. The pink tulips and daffodils are out front and this is my second year to enjoy them. Below are some of my very favorite and early spring blossoms in my Mollie garden. It feels good to be home and I loved the warm welcome. Tomorrow will be even better when all of the kids come over.  There will be vacation photos coming but I need to get laundry done and rest some first.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment