Wednesday, May 22, 2013

May Family Gatherings

 We had family gatherings two Sundays in a row at my house. It was wonderful. It's not that we need an excuse to get together but life gets busy and time flies by. Mother's day was fun and Ashley shared some photos with me. So fun to have my picture taken with my kids. It used to be a tradition on my birthday.
 This is our four square game. It worked perfectly that four people could play and one could help Lincoln or take photos.

Jay and Briana brought cakes for Ashley and me. How sweet is that!
The week after Mother's Day was Ashley's birthday celebration. We did it on a Sunday so that everyone could come. It was a sandbox cookout party. I think I will plan another sandbox cookout soon!

1 comment:

  1. I love the mini-Mom cakes--what a wonderful and thoughtful touch! And Lincoln's sandbox hat--how cute is that? I do miss you, Linda, but I'm so glad you made the move back to CF/Wloo. This is such a great time in your life, and I'm happy for you that it is.

    ReplyDelete