Friday, March 22, 2013

Saela's Shower

 Aw, a new baby is a wonderful reason for a family celebration. My mom has always loved babies. I remember that from my childhood and it has not changed. It was so fun to see her with her newest great-grandchild, Saela. I love seeing them together.

 Saela posed beautifully with her mommy (my niece, Kaley) and both of her Grandmas. Saela looks so much like Kaley that I am even more excited to watch her grow up. She is a well loved child.
 How fun to see everyone getting so excited about a brand new baby in the family. Saela got lots of photos and lots of snuggles. She cooperated very well with everyone taking a turn to hold her and love her.
The shower was the plan but the entire day was lots of fun. Ashley and Briana joined me for the road trip and we added a few things like visiting Grandma Alex, my brother and Cookies Etc. We also arrived early to help Sandi and Molly. They had most of the work done but it was fun to have extra time to hang out. Sandi is having fun in this photo, really!

No comments:

Post a Comment