Saturday, December 15, 2012

Twelve Days of Knitting

When Jay requested Christmas stockings for him and Briana to have at their home, I was thrilled. I wasn't sure about knitting on a deadline but I really wanted to have them finished so that they could hang them this year. I started with Jay's on a Sunday night, purchased the purple for Briana's stocking the following Saturday then gave the stockings to them the next Friday, yesterday! In twelve days I finished both stockings and enjoyed it so much. I was glad to make something that was requested. It was Jay's idea to add purple or pink to Briana's and I love the way it turned out. I am happy with the finished stockings and so happy to give them to Jay and Briana. I need to go buy some red yarn today. I have a request for a hat from Lincoln! No wonder I don't have my Christmas cards done!

No comments:

Post a Comment