Sunday, December 23, 2012

Cozy Christmas

Oh what fun! We had a wonderfully cozy family Christmas on Saturday. I didn't take lots of photos but I did have lots of fun. The kids came in the morning and left in the evening. I did not leave the house once all day long. It was a slow pace cozy day with plenty of time for relaxing and enjoying each other. It brings me so much happiness to see how much Lincoln enjoys family too.
I may post more photos later, but for now this shows a peek. I shared my camera battery with Ashley so there are lots of shots on her camera and I am sure that they are good ones too!!
A game of swords with stocking stuffers was great fun for Lincoln and Dale. Lots of simple joys for our cozy Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. This made me happy. Merry Christmas, my dear, dear friend.

    ReplyDelete