Monday, March 2, 2015

Late January

Late January is time to celebrate Jay's birthday. This year was extra special with the anticipation of Jay and Briana's baby due this Spring. It's gonna be a big year for them! 


 We all love birthdays. I guess I am passing that down the generations. Its so great to have a family celebration.
 Walker loves a good party too. He really loves people and its so fun to watch him grow and socialize. He is changing so quickly.

 It certainly felt like winter leaving plenty of time for knitting and mall walking. I am anxious to get back out to walking in the woods on the trails again but for now we have a good snow cover.

 I traveled to Mason City the last week of January to celebrate birthdays with Jill and Cindy too. It was fun to spend the day together and a great excuse for a road trip.
 Dale and I had a movie night with Lincoln and Walker too. Lots of winter activities...that's January!

No comments:

Post a Comment