Monday, March 2, 2015

February


 It's still winter. It doesn't seem ready to end this year. The snow is beautiful but I am looking forward to the change of seasons. I've had plenty of time to knit and although I love that I do look forward to evening walks and my body needs that. I am still walking, but must less with this weather.

 Winter baking doesn't help my body much but I love to bake. I made super bowl cookies then just a week later I was baking Valentine cookies.
 Yes, there were more trips to the mall for walking and playing. It makes a nice winter break. Walker's smiles are sunshine during the long gray winter. It's just amazing that he wasn't here yet a year ago.

 UNI basketball has provided lots of entertainment this winter and I am grateful for the fun and competition. I've been to lots of women's games and several men's. It's been a great season and a fun outing with Dale, friends and family. I was incredibly impressed with the band students who were so sweet with Lincoln. He loves the music and the instruments.

 I bought a baseball shirt for Lincoln to help with my Spring fever. I am so looking forward to baseball season and introducing Walker to the game of summer.
 I traveled to Mason City to do some visiting again and took Ashley and the boys with. It was so much fun to visit family and spend a day together. The day went way too quickly as always.


Lots of winter fun but hoping that March brings a huge change in temperatures and weather. It was actually -24 degrees here on one of the last days of February. I think we are all ready for that to end.

No comments:

Post a Comment