Monday, September 8, 2014

Sitting So Pretty

This little boy is such a happy baby and I am loving how he is changing at this stage of life. Six months always feels so different, so much more and Walker is showing all of those changes. His sweet voice "talking" more, strong enough to sit pretty well and getting very grabby. . .especially faces! I got to spend Sunday afternoon with Ashley and Walker when we traveled out of town for a baby shower. When we arrived, Ashley took a few shots of Walker with my little camera. I couldn't help but think of Lincoln in this same outfit so I dug through some photos from two summers ago and found this.
 This is Lincoln in May of 2012, nearly the same age as Walker now, just a couple of weeks younger. It's so amazing to see how much they are alike and how much they are different. It's incredible to see what a difference two years makes. Love these boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment