Sunday, September 14, 2014

September Tradition

 This was our second year for Cattle Congress and I am ready to call it a tradition. Ashley and I took Lincoln and Walker on the opening day, Thursday. I was so excited to let Lincoln lead the way and again the cows were his favorites.
Lots has changed since last year when we took this photo. It was cooler this year. Lincoln has grown and I have shrunk.  Last year it was just Lincoln and me for much of the day but this year there were four of us. Walker was so good and so easy to bring along. I am excited for next year when Walker will be walking through the barns also. There are more photos to come but I love the contrast of the first year and this year. I've wondered what I will do when the boys are in school. Will we have to wait and go when its more crowded on the weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment