Friday, February 8, 2013

Saela

Today I got to meet the newest member of the family, my great niece, Saela Grace. She is absolutely beautiful and looks just like her mommy! Ashley was traveling to their house to photograph the newborn and I rode along so that I could meet Saela, see her family and play with the boys during the photo shoot.
Because the boys both took great naps I had time to watch all of the activity. I love watching Ashley as she does her photography, posing newborns and getting them so calm and comfortable. Saela was very cooperative and I even got some snuggle time before and after. I always enjoy seeing Ashley's photos but it's extra fun to watch her work especially with a baby that's so special to me.

Brecken is a wonderful big brother, so gentle and caring. He was sweet enough to share his table and cheese with Lincoln too. I so love watching these boys play together. What a fun day with family. Congratulations to Scott and Kaley. What a beautiful Little family!

No comments:

Post a Comment